Make a difference in the world in 2021 and beyond by joining a fantastic Salesforce team based in Auckland. You will be part of an innovative and fun social enterprise behind CRM systems that empower people, drive performance and embed change.
You will ultimately be responsible for your own success, ensuring growth in client base and well as business revenue, whilst providing the best experience possible for current and prospective customers.
Not only will this role suit an experienced salesperson, but someone with strong relationship skills, who is passionate about making a positive difference in the IT world.
This amazing company has built a great team culture, employs top talent and offers flexible working arrangements. In addition to this, each team member receives a charity budget to make a personal difference in the world. This company pushes the boundaries and always delights its customers – all while having a lot of fun along the way!
Being a new role, welcomes the successful candidate to bring fresh thinking, networking expertise, and experience to standardise and formalise the processes required for successful customer and company outcomes.
- Excellent emotional intelligence - client empathy and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills to understand the real business
- Solid experience writing business proposals and demonstrating clear ROI
- Detailed knowledge of digital products - SaaS, Salesforce, Heroku and AppExchage
- Determination and resilience to follow leads
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively
- Relationship building and relationship management - Building the company brand
- Following the sales cycle and closing deals using Salesforce CRM
- Extremely organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to think outside the box and leverage insights to help build new and better product offerings
- Competitive salary with commission structure
- Equipment setup that you’ll love
- Flexible work hours
- Birthday off
- Social staff nights
- Two off-site team days a year to bond and form the strategy together
- Best tools and practices – DX, Dev Ops
- Training budget – your own budget to up skill
- $5k Charity Budget – to make a personal difference in the world
- Learn from leaders – from the best in the game (not just Salesforce)
- Great coffee machine
- Amazing existing clients
- Fun work environment and friendly team
- Social enterprise – come to work knowing you are making a positive change!
This company will pay a very attractive salary with commission for the right person. Circa $200,000 OTE
Don’t delay in your application, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company that makes a positive difference!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org