A new Cyber Security platform for the Industrial Automation Sector, this is a groundbreaking product with multiple advantages v. anything else currently on the market.
This project is making excellent progress and the team is growing. The first product release is slated for November 2021.
An exhilarating new product development backed by some major players including Australian and New Zealand universities, the Chamber of Commerce and a global industrial automation giant to name a few.
Interesting and exciting work, professional growth and development with the team as this new product evolves.
What we need
- More than 3 years of working experience as a system administrator (Windows, Linux)
- Experience in working with virtual platforms (VMWare, Microsoft)
- Knowledge of network engineering (configuring switches and firewalls)
- Good understanding of network protocols
- Project planning skills
- CISCO and Fortinet device experience
- Experience in an industrial environment is an advantage
- Ability to explain findings to non-technical professionals
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team
- Flexibility to change direction and manage conflicting demands
- Outstanding organisational and data analytics skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Scripting and programming experience would be an advantage, as is experience in an Industrial environment
- Administering and managing internal infrastructure
- Maintaining internal inventory databases for hardware and software
- Documenting network architecture and system architecture
- Collaboration as a team member in providing security services to our customers (assessments, training, configurations, data analysis)
This role is a permanent position and pays good rates. You will need to be based in Waikato, or be able to relocate. It's an area rapidly becoming one of the major tech hubs of New Zealand.
There's an opportunity to build something special here that could well go global. Send us your CV using the link below or contact Richard Alexander on 021 222 2082 or Carl Thomas on 021 454 363 with questions!