- New Zealand's leading industrial automation company in growth phase
- Based in either the Waikato or Auckland regions in modern offices
- Good culture, state of the art technologies
Upper Echelon are looking for intermediate and senior Automation Engineers in the Waikato or Auckland area, or who are willing to relocate for an opportunity to join market leaders.
They are New Zealand's leading industrial automation company, specialising in providing solutions to their clients in the dairy, mining, food and beverage industries. They are in a growth phase and are looking to their team of experienced automation engineers.
- Varied project work with our customer base throughout the Waikato and upper North Island
- Some travel and oncall support
- Work with clients to determine the best solution for their needs
- Design and maintain large scale automation systems
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Great relationship skills with both clients and team mates
- PLC / Scada programming experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, and/or Schneider
- HMI-programming experience with FTView, InTouch, Citect and/or IFix
- Project experience, and the ability to articulate your project experience
Due to the closure of the New Zealand borders we are not accepting candidates from countries that do not have an open border arrangement with New Zealand.
Please apply now using the button below. If you have any questions please contact Richard Alexander on 04 213 9316