What we offer:
A CBD based office in the heart of Wellington
An opportunity to work with some of the best in the business
Full employment contract with excellent career path
Great team culture
Regular pay reviews
The role (including but not limited to) :
Conduct target development and provide analysis in support of the discovery and exploitation of adversary activity and computer networks.
Provide expert analysis and intelligence reporting in response to time-sensitive requirements.
Conduct deep-packet analysis to identify anomalous and malicious network behaviour.
Assist in the development of exploitation capabilities against known and newly identified targets.
Prepare and conduct briefings on ongoing analysis and product development.
Conduct data manipulation and research across multiple databases.
Perform basic dynamic malware analysis and report findings.
Typical skills we expect you to showcase and elaborate on in an interview:
- GitHub account to showcase code.
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Have you developed your own security tools?
- participated in any bug bounties on the Hackerone or Bugcrowd platforms?
- developed anything you are passionate about?
- published any vulnerabilities (extra points for CVEs assigned)?
- have a security blog that you regularly post on?
- Have you ever participated in a Capture The Flag event?
- Show an active personal responsibility for your own professional development
- Have you ever attended or presented at a security conference?
- Convey a strong presence, professional manner, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
- Do you hold any of the following certifications - CISSP, CISM, OSCP, OSCE, CREST, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN, GMOB OWSE?
- Have a good understanding of the NZISM
Work with and learn from some of the best in the business. Be valued as an important part of a brilliant, fast growing company. Up to the minute research into emerging security and technology (IoT, biometric and AI) is a big part of their business, which means a number of interesting engagements come their way.
Working with a large number of public and private sector customers delivering cyber security services. Clients range from a 10 seat business to 250,000.
To people that apply
- The roles require you to have a spotless criminal record, you must be able to pass a Ministry of Justice background check.
- 5 eye status would be preferred for clearance purposes but is not a deal breaker.