Based in Wellington and servicing companies for over 10 years they now have offices in Wellington, Auckland and Sydney providing security, networking and virtualisation services to medium and large enterprises in the APAC region, working with global customers.
The best thing about this company out of many things is that it has grown organically, and has a tight knit team that operates in a professional manner whilst retaining the casualness of a startup. The office has a vibrant energy about it and staff turnover is very low. Lots of exciting work and dedicated team-mates who have each-other’s backs. Very hands off management and a culture of getting on with the job in hand - simply done.
What we are looking for.
- A networking or systems engineer with experience in automation and virtualisation.
- There is a big portion of scripting and automation in this role.
- Experience with Linux, Red Hat, Python would be great.
- The main automation tool is Ansible, but if you have used another engine like Terraform that is not a problem, please apply.
- Preferably experience in Mirantis Cloud Platform
Your initial work will be done with a large global Telco. The average day isn’t. It’s a varied job with lots of problem solving to be done and the backing of a solid team.
New and emerging technologies to solve problems are actively encouraged, and collaboration with the customer is total. We will be looking for evidence of good time management and the ability to take the initiative!
This is a permanent position paying up to $145000 per annum.
If you are interested please apply using the link. Should you have any questions please contact Carl Thomas on 021 454 363 or Richard Alexander on 021 222 2082.