- Work for a supportive company with an outstanding reputation
- Collaborate & learn from some of the best talent in the business
- A solid contract that has potential to extend
This is a solid contract for a business analyst that is likely to extend or to go permanent. Once you are there it’s unlikely you will want to leave. The Salesforce CRM has no restrictions on budget, so you get to see all the latest features and work with them to achieve a cutting edge system to carry this company towards their goal of further overseas expansion.
Working closely with the development team, product owner and the product manager, you will be responsible for client engagement, analysing, documenting and communicating business requirements in a way that enables delivery of high quality solutions.
This is a company with an outstanding reputation with an environment that nurtures and grows talent and opportunity.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proactive and exceptionally self motivated
- Multitasker with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- An clear understanding of Salesforce - Ideally Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- A great communicator that can analyse, articulate and problem solve
- Solid business analyst or project management experience
- Exceptional at gathering information, analysing and creating business processes
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of systems, process and information models
- Experience working within an Agile Sprint environment
Don’t delay in your application, this is a superb opportunity to be part of a great company and excel your career.