They have built a great team culture, employ top talent and will help you excel in your career.
You will be responsible for designing, building and delivering tailored Salesforce solutions for the business. Your Innovative solutions and ideas are welcome.
This is a chance to really hone your business analyst skills. As the liaison between technical and non-technical staff, the role requires collaboration with key stakeholders, team members and technical subject matter experts. You will be passionate about Salesforce and proactively recommend new features and improvements.
You will be the go-to person for day to day administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of the Salesforce platform, as well as supporting the build out of key reports, dashboards and data administration. This is a role that will push you to learn and grow within a supportive environment.
The role is located in Epsom - Auckland
- Tertiary and/or Salesforce certified
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and/or Community Cloud is ideal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of CRM, data and design best practices
- Good understanding of data structures, knowledge of SOQL, web services and APIs is ideal
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment or a curiosity and ability to learn quickly in an Agile environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Certifications and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangement
- On site gym access
- Southern Cross Health Insurance (with option to include family members)
- Income protection
- Fuel discount
- Standard annual leave & sick leave
- Volunteer leave - 2x days per year paid
This company will pay an attractive salary for the right person.
Don’t delay in your application, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for an award winning company!
Please note that you must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this opportunity.
If you have any questions please contact Lauren.Foster@upperechelon.co.nz