You will take ownership of the optimisation and adoption needs of its 50-plus important clients, whilst simultaneously managing the needs of the highly skilled Partnership Service & Support Team.
Not only will this role suit someone with Salesforce experience, but someone who is a self starter with strong relationship skills, passionate about providing the best service and making a difference.
This amazing company has built a great team culture, employs top talent and offers flexible working arrangements. In addition to this, each team member receives a $5,000 charity budget to make a personal difference in the world. This company pushes the boundaries and always delights its customers – all while having a lot of fun along the way!
The primary role of the Salesforce Support Manager is to serve as the primary point of contact for customers and meet customer expectations·
Resolve technical issues within a reasonable and agreed-upon timeframe; provide courteous and consistent customer service; keep clients informed, communicate clearly without using technical jargon.
Lead a team of talented troubleshooters (service desk) with excellent client empathy and communication skills.
The team will either resolve the requests themselves or seek support from the wider team of Salesforce experts who will maintain responsibility for the quality of the technical outcomes and the lead technical relationship with the client.
Attend industry training, conferences and networking events to stay on top of the latest trends and developments. Translate learnings and insights into training sessions for staff.
- Strong Salesforce understanding & with the ability to solve technical issues
- Extremely organised
- Strategic thinking skills to understand the real business need
- Awesome problem-solving skills to figure out the root cause - This includes being in the deep end with products you might have never used
- Methodical around the processes, even if you can't solve the issue you can relate and understand the point of failure you need something more traditional to resolve
- Excellent client empathy and communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Basic understanding of IT structure
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written English language skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- Be able to supervise and train supporting staff
- Relationship building and relationship management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership quality
- Salesforce certifications desirable
- Great laptop (Mac or PC)
- Set up you’ll love– 34″ curved monitor? Stand up desk? gamer keyboard?
- Flexible work hours
- Team social nights
- Two off-site days a year to bond and form the strategy together
- Best tools and practices – DX, Dev Ops
- Training budget – your own budget to upskill
- $5k Charity Budget – to make a personal difference in the world
- Learn from leaders – from the best in the game (not just Salesforce)
- Coffee machine
- Amazing clients
- Fun work environment and friendly team
- Social enterprise – come to work knowing you are making a positive change!
This company will pay an attractive salary for the right person.
Don’t delay in your application, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a great company that makes a positive difference!
If you have any questions please contact Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org