This Salesforce partner is wholly New Zealand owned and operated. You will be applying to join on a permanent basis. They have a strong existing pipeline of work across New Zealand
and have an excellent track record and reputation in the market.
As a Salesforce Technical Consultant you will be working alongside an experienced and innovative team to solve technical problems on the Salesforce platform. This is a talented team that you will learn from.
You will engage directly with the client's internal project team and work closely with developers in order to design and build custom Lightning components that deliver engaging user and customer experiences. Solve problems creatively and go home with a fulfilling feeling.
You will be working with IPaaS to get data flowing between multiple APIs and databases. If this is something that is new to you, it’s a chance to really develop your skills.
There is an opportunity for career progression as well as attractive remuneration.
- A good attitude, approach and customer focus is vital. Previous consulting experience is a strong advantage
- The ability to solve problems creatively, this is a role that will challenge you.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce declarative process automation tools (Flow and Process Builder)
- Passionate about Salesforce, you continually learn and follow best practices
- Experience on the platform - Experience reading and writing Apex code and Lightning components. Desirable experience: PaaS, Java and SQL database development
- Proven track record and experience with the technical side of Salesforce in enterprise companies - you will be working on the latest releases and products in Salesforce.
- Funded career development
- Competitive salary + employee profit sharing
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic office space
- Secure car parking
- Interesting and challenging projects
This is an excellent opportunity with a well known and respected Salesforce consulting practice, don’t delay in your application.
Please note: You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com