Come work for the digital bodyguards of a number of high profile Government orgs and private corporations. Established in 1985 this company has a reputation for excellence in the cyber security industry. A team of highly experienced IT security professionals who are passionate about safeguarding their clients against cyber risk. The company is just as passionate about their people.
A rewarding place to work where staff engagement is at the forefront of the company’s values, continuous learning and development is fully supported financially, a great management structure and work life balance is encouraged.
Based in Wellington in a modern high-rise office with magnificent sea views with catered lunches every day of the week, no wonder they have such a low staff turnover!
Upper Echelon are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to work with some of the industry’s top professionals. Serving clients across a multitude of industries and sectors providing peace of mind solutions and security services.
Capturing client business and technical requirement requirements, using your expertise to design, review and implement high-profile security solutions using the most up-to-date products and services. Supporting customers by resolving reported technical problems in a timely manner
Working in an agile environment as part of a multidisciplinary team developing scripts to integrate security solutions and drafting detailed and high-level Solution Design documents.
Conducting product evaluations, product demonstrations, proof of concepts and production installation for the products supplied by the company and collaborating with sales and support staff for the delivery of security services.
- The ability to script in Powershell or VBS
- Experience in DevOps tools and applications such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Exposure to programming and development for secrets management applications such as HashiCorp Vault, AWS Secrets manager, Azure Key Vault, etc
- Resolving technical problems reported by customers in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills for resolving technical problems reported by customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must for capturing client business and technical requirements.
Apply today using the link below or contact Kizzy Sullivan on 021 090 1384 to find out more