Upper Echelon has an opportunity for a senior software engineer to join a growing software monitoring firm that specialises in software error reporting and performance monitoring. Using clean code with a security lens, you will use your skills and experience to shape and consistently improve a world class software experience for their valued customers. Bring your expertise to this hands-on role, driving technical decisions in collaboration with an exceptional team. You will be customer focused, getting a kick out of going the extra mile to lift the product and service. You'll have a real passion for the product, company and what they are aiming to achieve. This is the prime reason behind having a successful product.
Skills & experience
Being a successful senior software engineer you’ll have deep technical software development skills and knowledge. You'll also have:
- Experience in C# (their backend) and the MS .Net Stack.
- Own the SDLC - design, build, test, and operate
- Take the lead on technical decisions, taking the opportunity to shape how the product is built
- Desire to guide and lift your team, great things happen by enabling others to be at their very best
- Proactively stays up to date with the latest technologies and practices, consistently encouraging improvements
About the company
A well known Wellington success story who are continually growing. Recognised as a finalist for the Wellington Gold Awards 2016 & 2019, they won both the NZ Hi-Tech Awards for Start-up 2015 and Most Innovative Hi-Tech Software Product 2020. Rapidly growing their global customer base, servicing 100,000+ users in 120+ countries with clients such as Coca-Cola, HBO, Microsoft and Samsung. This is a company with little to no staff turnover - you know what that means, it's a great place to work.
- An office based in the CBD
- 10% dedicated development and learning time
- Flexible working arrangements - option to work from home
- Employee "wellness" program
- Paid team lunch each Friday
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kizzy Sullivan on 021 090 1384 for a confidential discussion.