You’ll be developing new financial markets business information system applications across the build, document, test, deploy and maintain stages of the SDLC. Converting existing applications to a cloud-native form. Assisting in enhancing the software development environment available to the application development team.
What we are looking for
Experience using SKACK stack, strong written and verbal communication skills as well as design and development experience using this tool kit is a must:
- Java/Scala for application development
- React and Typescript for user interface development
- Apache Kafka for stream-based processing
- NoSQL databases, particularly Apache Cassandra
- API-first development, in particular experience with the OpenAPI standard, and tools to author and visualise OpenAPI documents, such as Swagger and Stoplight
- Gitlab built-in CI/CD capabilities, or similar capabilities
Best in class products used in the financial services sector across New Zealand, Australia and South Africa. This highly successful 100% kiwi owned and operated company has almost doubled in size in the last 4 years!
A close-knit, flexible work environment where ongoing learning and development is strongly supported. They believe staff engagement is the foundation to client satisfaction. Based in Petone, Wellington in a modern high-rise office with magnificent sea views. Plus catered lunches every day of the week, no wonder they have such a low staff turnover!
A full-time, permanent position, paying top market rates.
If this sounds like abitta you send us your CV using the link below or contact Richard Alexander on 021 222 2082 or Kizzy Sullivan on 021 090 1384 with any questions!