Search for your next NZ Technology Role
Dynamics 365 Platform Lead
- Work with the latest technology and Microsoft Dynamics 365, take ownership
- Room for growth and the opportunity to move into a leadership role
- Join a company genuinely invested in your professional growth
You would be managing the Dynamics 365 product suite, including Business Central, Field Service, Sales, PowerBi, and Power Platform, all recently implemented.
You'll be at the forefront of user support, addressing technical issues and providing immediate assistance through various communication channels. Troubleshooting system and network problems will also be a part of your daily routine, collaborating closely with external IT provider support teams to swiftly diagnose and resolve hardware or software issues. You'll play a pivotal role in training and guiding individuals and teams in effectively using D365 software products.
You’ll actively be participating in workshops and contributing to the organisation's pursuit of new features and system enhancements. Your responsibilities extend to developing and implementing changes within the D365 system, including creating and deploying system reports. As new D365 applications are rolled out, your involvement in their deployment will be vital, ensuring they are seamless.
The role can be based in any of these locations: Auckland, Waikato, Tauranga, Rotorua, Wellington, Christchurch. Although Auckland is a preference.
We are looking for a highly motivated and communicative individual who is future-focused and passionate about leveraging IT solutions to support business processes.
You'll serve as a vital link between technology and business, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- Experience designing and delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Extensive experience with any of the following Microsoft Applications - Microsoft Business Central, Field Service, Sales.
- Proficiency in Azure
- Expertise in Power BI and Power Platform
- Proven experience in system design, build, implementation, and project management
- Experience and confidence in training others
- Exceptional time management, planning skills, and the capacity to work independently, multitask, and prioritise work.
- The opportunity to work for an established Kiwi-owned company that values its employees' growth.
- Career development
- The flexibility of hybrid working from home
- Free onsite parking
If this sounds like you and you're ready to lead the charge in shaping the digital future and driving innovation in this kiwi company, click apply and take the first step towards a rewarding career.
Even if this role might not suit you at the moment, we have a range of other roles that might. Reach out for chat, [email protected]
Upper Echelon is a specialist IT recruitment company dedicated to matching qualified people for business critical roles in organisations with a purpose. Our highly specialised recruiters have an average of ten years in the industry, so you can be assured of our experience and expertise.
We welcome and encourage applications from anybody irrespective of race, gender, sexual orientation and disability status.