Search for your next NZ Technology Role
About the role
Upper Echelon has an opportunity for a senior software engineer to join a growing software monitoring firm that specialises in software error reporting and performance monitoring. Using clean code with a security lens, you will use your skills and experience to shape and consistently improve a world class software experience for their valued customers. Bring your expertise to this hands-on role, driving technical decisions in collaboration with an exceptional team. You will be customer focused, getting a kick out of going the extra mile to lift the product and service. You'll have a real passion for the product, company and what they are aiming to achieve. This is the prime reason behind having a successful product.
Skills & experience
Being a successful senior software engineer you’ll have deep technical software development skills and knowledge. You'll also have:
- Experience in C# (their backend) and the MS .Net Stack.
- Own the SDLC - design, build, test, and operate
- Take the lead on technical decisions, taking the opportunity to shape how the product is built
- Desire to guide and lift your team, great things happen by enabling others to be at their very best
- Proactively stays up to date with the latest technologies and practices, consistently encouraging improvements
The tech stack is MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache Druid, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Kafka so exposure to these would be beneficial.
About the company
A well known Wellington success story who are continually growing. Recognised as a finalist for the Wellington Gold Awards 2016 & 2019, they won both the NZ Hi-Tech Awards for Start-up 2015 and Most Innovative Hi-Tech Software Product 2020. Rapidly growing their global customer base, servicing 100,000+ users in 120+ countries with clients such as Coca-Cola, HBO, Microsoft and Samsung. This is a company with little to no staff turnover - you know what that means, it's a great place to work.
- An office based in the CBD
- 10% dedicated development and learning time
- Flexible working arrangements - option to work from home
- Employee "wellness" program
- Paid team lunch each Friday
This is a full-time, permanent position, paying top market rates.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Kizzy Sullivan on 021 090 1384 for a confidential discussion.